Again, wonders shall never end from comments made in our ever-funny viewing centres in Nigeria. This happened during the Manchester United vs Arsenal match. Everything seems quiet and cool until the 35th minute when Valencia burst into Arsenal's box 18 but was allegedly disturbed by Arsenal's Monreal.
Ofcourse, a heated argument started in my favourite viewing centre with funny, hilarious yet outrageous comments from different angle of the viewing centre, enjoy some funny comments;
- a Manchester United fan stood up immediately and shouted ' they have started' he told us the name of the referee and his history (i later found out to be fake) and he made us understand the referee had a personal dislike for Jose Mourinho, and that its the joint work of the F.A to frustrate Mourinho again because they know he will react. How true that was, we don't know.
- an Arsenal fan said 'the new FIFA rule is that such penalty holds only if Monreal had drawn the shirt of Valencia.' I could not stop laughing, I was wondering where the FIFA rule of 'no contact in the box' was.
- an arsenal fan again rhetorically asked how a 'falling Monreal could foul the then standing Valencia from behind'. I silently wondered if the man knew what is called "Footballer's trick".
- suddenly like the thunder in a rainstorm an annoyed man's voice suddenly sprang from the corner of the viewing centre commanding everybody to keep quiet stating that they should have blown the penalty from where they were sitting instead of shouting at a decision the referee had forgotten.
- an aged man silently said 'I'm sure Mourinho would have started his disco dance'. And ALAS!!! He was seen jumping along the pitch. I could not help but laugh out loud.
My point of view though, I think the referee should have blown for a penalty owning to the fact that there was contact, and Monreal disturbed Valencia's movement on goal.
Be free to share your views and drop funny gossips from your viewing centres.
SEE YOU LATER WITH YET ANOTHER GOSSIP!!!